Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weepy Again


CJ went off to school in a brown shirt and came home in a blue one. No big deal, no reason to be weepy. (look at how tall he is, remember when he couldn't see over the counter?)

Except that the blue shirt has middle school logo on it! I have enjoyed these 3 years of seeing him at school each day and I will miss his daily lunchtime hugs and backrubs.

So where did he get the shirt? It was a thank you gift for his service in Safety Patrol. They had their end of year party at lunch today. Pizza, chips and kickball. Life is good.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with how the school system handles the change to middle school. I've never been a fan of the concept but both this entry about the shirt and the one about the combined concert are slowly changing my mind.
    He looks so handsome and so grownup.

    ReplyDelete