Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

This years eggs are for decoration only. I put them in the pot to boil and we sat down to watch Stargate. About an hour later we remembered the eggs. Thankfully I had put way too much water in the pot. These eggs are HARD boiled!



CJ had fun experimenting with the colors. All but one of the eggs has been dipped in more than one color. My favorite is the 3 color striped one in the middle. Nice job CJ.


Easter morning brought nice weather and our first outdoor egg hunt in recent memory.


The kids all had a good time.
Tucker helped clean up any spills.
This year I showed great maturity (thanks mom) and did not eat the ears off of CJ's chocolate bunny!!! Although this meant that CJ had to eat his bunny quickly to ensure its' safety, poor CJ.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Easter egg colors. I never had much luck mixing colors. Mine looked muddy. Yours look vibrant.
    Perfect bike weather continues here today. Yesterday kids were playing in the Logan Circle fountain. The birds are awake at 5. Everything in the city and my garden is blooming at once making it a fantastic Easter season.

    ReplyDelete