Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Very Happy Birthday

 A little bit ago I had a birthday and it was a most perfect birthday.
The day began with a code for free shipping from Lands End sent to me by my mom.
Then I found a mound of presents on the kitchen table.
With those presents was a wonderful card from CJ that made me smile, tear up and laugh.


The astrick at the bottom of the card leads to the back where CJ states
"in the whole wide world without exceptions. Anyone claiming otherwise will have to admit to being wrong. No Exceptions!"
He is becoming quite a character.
He makes me proud to be his mom.

Then on the way to work, Rosilita was playing.
On the way home it was Badlands.
Yes, I was listening to the all Bruce all the time station but this musical arrangement was like the stars aligning, rare and priceless.

Steve came home from work with flowers and a carrot cake from our favorite bakery.
Yummy.


Thanks for a great birthday.
46 is shaping up to be twice as good as 23!



1 comment:

  1. This was such fun to read-really like CJ's card. The cake looks so good. Are there any pics of the birthday girl?

    ReplyDelete