Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Concept of Time


The mornings are full of reminders of how much time there is until we need to be downstairs, done breakfast, or at the bus stop.
It always seemed to surprise C.J. that time had passed since my last time statement. So I bought him a watch.
This morning after breakfast he looked at it and realized it was just about time to go to the bus stop. I am not so naive as to think that this will be the end of my 'nagging', but I can always hope!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Mary, Mary never contrary(!)...you don't nag, do you?! It looks lovely. Maybe Matt can show him how to sync it to the school clock so he can count the seconds until the bell rings each morning. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Would never have thought of it. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete