Monday, June 8, 2009

Saturday Night


Steve and CJ left for Philly very early Saturday morning. They were to spend the weekend in Roxborough and catch the Bike Race before heading off to MD/VA for work. I had to stay in Cols., there was a big presentation due in class. What a bummer. Missing Easter was bad enough, missing the bike race just stunk! Fortunately Steve knew how bummed I was and checked out flights and off to Philly I was. CJ had gone off to spend the night with Aunt Kate and Uncle Mark so Steve and I were on our own for the night. Just like the old days we walked down to Main St. We took the streets and cut through Pretzel Park. I love the new 'sign'.We wandered Main St. finding a cool salvage shop and vintage photo studio. At the end of Main St. we stopped at one of our new favorite places The Manayunk Brewing Co. (a brew pub within walking distance is awesome!). On the way back we stopped for a picture in front of our old apartment. I do miss being able to walk everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful night. I really like the pretzel sign. Somehow in my Main St wanderings I guess I have missed this park. Next time we are together in the area I'd like to go there.

    ReplyDelete