Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fleece Pajama Pants

Yesterday we stopped into JoAnn's to look around.
While there CJ spotted the soft flannels and asked for a new pair of pajama pants. Since they are super easy to make and we had today off too and CJ said he would help I said yes. The flannels quickly lost out to the super soft fleeces and solid lost out to camo.
CJ soon found out that on this project I was helping him, not the other way around!

He pinned.


And cut.
At this point we used a scrap so CJ could be ninja sewer.


And sewed.


And now has a brand new pair of pajama pants.
I think I just got snoockered into letting him stay in his pjs all day!
The excess yardage was going to be turned into a pillowcase and scarf but instead became a cape.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He is really a credit to his Italian heritage. I can see all of them up there cheering both of you on. I think I'm getting a little weepy with joy. It takes me back to when I was a little girl and Nono taught me to sew in that wonderful room in the front of the house. I so like the material selection process- Issie would call it designing and she is right. The cape truly completes it all. The girls are excited too. The two of you are a great team.

    ReplyDelete