Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Place for Everything

My purses are chosen not only on look and feel but on its compartments. I dislike having to search for my car key or phone and when my Excederin bottle is missing things get a little nasty! So each time I see an add for a purse organizer I am tempted to shell out the $20. This weekend while wandering through Skip To My Lou I stumbled upon a pattern for a purse organizer. I was so excited, a quick easy pattern and an excuse to use some of my lovely quilting material. I picked out a pretty burgundy pattern to match my purse and a light colored lining. I am hoping the light color on the inside will make finding things even easier. After a quick trip to Wal-Mart for interfacing and less than an hour of work I have a custom purse organizer and everything has a place.



1 comment: