Monday, January 31, 2011

Yikes

On my way home from work today I was wondering if the storm was still coming our way. The sky was blue, the sun was out. It was so beautiful and warm that I even cracked to sunroof a little bit. Maybe I was a little over zealous with the sunroof after all the temperature was still below freezing.

At home I checked the WeatherBug and this is what I found.

It would appear that the storm is still coming and that we will be getting ice, lots of ice.
I don't think I have ever seen a storm quite that big and certainly not one that will take more than 48 hours to pass by.

CJ's science teacher is hoping for a snow day and has asked the kids to help make it happen.
This is their homework for tonight:
Science:
1. Flush ice down your toilet, wear your PJs inside out, and put a spoon under your pillow! 

Maybe if everyone does their science homework the ice storm will turn into a snowstorm.
Come on 703 - do your homework!!!!

1 comment: