Friday, April 13, 2012

Bruuuuuuuuuuuce

Last night the boys and I saw Bruce & The E Street Band in concert. They played at The Palace at Auburn Hills. It is north of Detroit and where the Pistons play. The facility was a pleasure to get to and just as easy to get out of with hotels and restaurants just down the road.
The show was amazing, as always.
Bruce introduced the band early in the show. Clarence's son was on saxophone, so wonderful. At the end of the show there was a tribute to Clarence, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Being able to pass on the Bruce concert experience to CJ also added to the night. Watching CJ enjoy the show as much as we did was heartwarming. CJ is a 3rd generation Bruce fan.

1 comment:

  1. It would be neat if we could have a pic of me, you and CJ at Thanksging in Bruce shirts. I have one from 81 w Bruce & Clarence on the front and a Born in the USA one from 85 which I had on when the car hit me on Belmont Ave on a bike ride to the zoo on 8/1/85. I just remembered that I haven't been to the Constitution Center to see the big Bruce exhibit. Maybe we will have areal cool spell before it ends in September.

    ReplyDelete