Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mysterious Delivery

One evening shortly before school started an elf made a summertime delivery to our front porch.
We arrived home from some unmemorable errand to find a basket of blackberries just waiting to be devoured.
 
 

This is the look I got when I pointed out to CJ that he was eating fruit, willingly eating fruit. He is so much fun to tease!!! The blackberries could have been devoured by CJ and I in one sitting if we had not decided to show some restraint. Restrain was not easy with a quart of fresh from the farm blackberries, but we managed. They were gone very quickly even with said restraint.
Thank you to the summer elf who delivered the scrumptious goodies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. And I thank the summer elf for the basis for a delightful entry. I giggle thinking of him eating fruit willingly...

    ReplyDelete