Friday, March 11, 2011

Getting Back to Sewing

Sometime last summer my woefully neglected fabric stash got boxed up and put under the basement steps. The boxes were recently retrieved from the dungeon and brought back to their rightful place by the sewing machine.

Since then I have made a pouch for the Kindle.

A sleeve for Bunny's iPad.



Using a tutorial I found on Pink Penguin I made a lunch bag.



I also adapted a fabric basket pattern on Pink Penguin and filled it with baby stuff for a lady at work. Unfortunately there is no picture.

The pattern for this adorable crayon and doodle pad portfolio came from Skip to my Lou. This creation was sent to a sweet boy in PA who has brain cancer.



The next project is in the testing stages and will be posted later.

Thanks Steve, for giving me the Kindle that needed some protection and inspired me to retrieve the boxes of beloved material.

1 comment:

  1. What a great entry! I like seeing all the projects together + the teaser at the end. You can't imagine how much I enjoy my iPad sleeve-don't know how I managed w/o it.

    ReplyDelete