Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rushing the Season

Spanish Daffodil
Every year the school's lacrosse team sells mulch. Normally I don't buy it because it comes too early. This year I didn't care. Yesterday the mulch arrived. When CJ got home from school we spread mulch over the gardens. 
Today I cleaned windows and put the screens back in. The sun streaming in is very warming which is good because the temps have gone back down to the normal range (50s). Then up from the basement came the table and chairs. After a good scrubbing, the green mold didn't really look appetizing, they were placed just so on the deck.
Come on warm weather I am ready.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Mair! Those warm days were so energizing. Everyone down by the river looked so alive. I was surprised to find the gates to the S Philly bike path along the river open which meant I could do my 8.5 mile ride again. It was so nice to see what's new in the environmental cement park. Maybe we could go visit it.

    ReplyDelete