Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Little Help

A little while back, while we were watching Pia, a friend lent me her Furminator. I must have been complaining about the amount of hair in the house. With just one dog in the house I can ignore the fur on the carpets and vacuum just once or twice a week. Having two dogs in the house it is a lot harder to ignore the hair and vacuuming was and every other day occurrence.
When we got home from the walk both dogs got Furminated. And then Tucker was done again, at first he seemed to enjoy it and then as the rate of hair removal diminished so did his interest. Smart dog! Then I picked up the cat and Furminated him too. This was a little tricky since the brush was wider than the cat's back, he too seemed to enjoy it. After cleaning up enough fur to create another animal I went online and ordered my very own Furminator, the medium size so Dickens can be groomed too.
Since it's arrival in the mail last week the cat has been Furminated twice. Here is a picture of what came out on the second day in only 10 minutes.

An this is how much Dickens enjoyed being Furminated.

A little help from a friend brought about a house with less pet hair floating around and that is a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. This is great-definitely a must for Rufus. I'll use CJ's Share tip to alert Swati.

    Today I start twice a week with Mike until the heat waves end whenever that is. I have alerted my shoulder blades. They are to start listening to my messages.

    ReplyDelete